Just make the recipe. No words needed.
Serves: 12 cookies
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 Tbsp butter or coconut oil
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 egg or flax egg (1/4 cup water + 1 Tbsp flaxseed meal, left for 15 minutes in the fridge to thicken)
3/4 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 cups oat flour (simply blend 2 cups of oats until a flour forms)
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
2. Add the wet ingredients to a mixing bowl and beat with a mixer until smooth.
3. Add the dry ingredients a bit at a time and continue beating until smooth and fluffy.
4. Scoop 1 ½ tbsp. measures of the cookie dough onto the prepared tray, ensuring there is space between the cookies.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes and cool on the rack for at least 10 minutes before digging in!