Ingredients. for 12 rice paper rolls.
♥12 rice paper sheets
♥Literally any fillings you want
♥I choose cabbage, kale, carrot, tuna, apple, falafel
1. Ensure all your ingredients are shredded/cut to suitably fit into your rice paper roll without it exploding or not being able to roll up!
2. Grab a rice paper sheet and dunk in warm water for a few seconds.
3. place some mixture onto the edge closest to you.
4. Roll the rice paper roll away from you once and then pull the two outsides of the roll in and continue to roll away from you until the roll is complete (WOW this is hard to explain).
5. Place on a plate and repeat.
6. I love serving mine with a nice sauce. Satay is great!