INGREDIENTS. for 1
♥1 tbsp sourcream
♥Handful of kale
♥2 asparagus stem, cut into 5 cm pieces, blanched
♥2 slices of sourdough, toasted
1. Heat olive oil in a pan, add kale and season with salt and pepper.
2. Cook kale until it begins to become crispy. Turn off the heat and mix through the asparagus. Set aside in a bowl.
3. In a bowl whisk the eggs and sourcream until thick and creamy.
4. Reheat the pan you used for the kale and add the eggs. Continuously mix the eggs with a wooden spoon, until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
5. To serve, drizzle some olive oil on your sourdough and top with the eggs and greens.
6. GO FOR IT!