I don't think there is anything much better than a soft, sweet ANZAC cookie! This recipe here is going to satisfy ALL ANZAC cookie cravings and what's even better is:
1) ITS HEALTHY!
2) IT CAN BE CONSUMED FOR BREAKFAST (without judgement)!!
3) ITS EASY AS!!!
- Enjoy guys!
Ingredients. for 4 cups
2 cups rolled oats
1 cup shredded coconut
1 1/2 cups almond meal
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp powdered ginger
1/2 cup almonds
1/4 cup honey or rice malt syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius and line 2 baking trays with baking paper
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl
3. Melt the butter, honey/rice malt syrup and vanilla in a saucepan and then pour into dry ingredients
4. Stir until the mixture is combined and forming clusters
5. Spread out over the 2 trays then bake for about 40 minutes, stirring the mixture around the tray 3-4 times during the cooking period
6. Remove from oven once nicely browned and allow to cool before storing in an air tight jar, ready to serve up for breakfast with milk or yogurt, as a trail mix snack or as a smoothie bowl topper!