INGREDIENTS. for 12 cookies
2 cups oat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 flax egg (3 Tbsp ground flax seed + 1/4 cup water)
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 mashed banana
1 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 180°c and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
2. Combine all the wet ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Then mix in the dry ingredients.
3. Scoop into balls and place on the baking sheet, lightly flattening them
4. Bake for 15 minutes and allow to cool
5. If you can resist eating them all (well-done!) store them in a sealed container in a cool, dry place